Sunday, May 17, 2009

Betty Cards?





Hey everyone! It's about time I posted again, I know! ;)
So I'm thinking about selling my own cards online, and hoping to get some feedback-
Any advice on images you would want to see on cards? what works/doesn't work.. etc.
Above are photos of some card packets I made a couple months ago. (set of 8 with envelopes)
These are just to show the idea.
I'm thinking of doing some girly ones like this, then maybe some fun animal ones for kids? other thoughts?
Thanks!

9 comments:

Ivan M said...

Awesome! These are great pieces. I guess if you needed anything... a holiday theme? Betty Xmas, Betty Father's Day, etc cards? I love to see more!

How are things on the West Coast? Miss you guys and the West Coast!

Frank said...

halloween chocolate is a must!

Jelter said...

you've gotta have the inside be a punch line! it's not a card without cheezy jokes! these look really nice. i'd like to see a "happy divorce" card because they don't make enough of those. it could be your niche.

Wythe Bowart said...

These are great! Cant wait to see the animal cards. Maybe different seasons/holidays? ROCKIN!

Wythe Bowart said...

Totally sick awesome wonderful beauty.I want to get sick so you can send me a get well card. :)

Ray said...

that middle one is bad ass. Cole Phillips would be proud . chris model for that baby?

Kristin Boles said...

How about a combo pack of all the images for girls night out invites or bachelorette and cocktail parties? I love the pics and your work is perfect for fun cards.

Chris Rahn said...

NEW POST!, NEW POST!, NEW POST!...

Chris Rahn said...

NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!...