Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hey Everyone!
So my better half (manlier half?) Chris got a window of time this month to tackle his website and completely update it with a ton of new work, etc, so check it out! www.rahnart.com
He also finally started a blog, so go bug him and make sure he doesn't neglect it like I have with mine. =]
On that note, I'm finally posting some work I did back in September!
I did 2 t-shirt Illustrations for Gama-Go Inc, and had a ton of fun with them.
Gama-Go has some pretty awesome stuff on their website, so I was excited to get a chance to do a couple pieces for them.



To see them on the t-shirts, click here and here.

14 comments:

Frank said...

! hillarious~

carissa said...

Big fan og Gama-goo! that's awesome beth!

Wythe Bowart said...

These are great Beth! Im gonna havta go get one!

Jin said...

Wait, is that the abominable snowman? Love him! I like Chris' bio: "live with my illustrator fiance and cat willow". Can't wait to visit you guys!

Bumpus said...

Those are awesome, I'm glad I finally am able to say so on here. I'd forgotten my login (so what else is new...) YAY badgering Chris to become a blogger...

MomC

Yuka said...

Very fun concept!
I love Gama-Go products. They always have great color combination for their limited color illustrations. Your style really matches with their well designed products, Betty! :)

Betty said...

Thanks everyone! =)

Ivan M said...

Awesome work! Love it!

Chuck Pyle said...

OH SO SWEET! keep it up Ms. Betty!

Allen Song said...

hella cool. you nailed it

Jelter said...

cool, i agree your style matches theirs really well. did you ever get that email i sent you? i'm going to be in portland next week so i wanted to swing by!

Ray said...

maybe you and chris can come back to sf and on your way pick up the michael ryan artworks on the way.

Wythe Bowart said...

update this shit already. . .

Moxie said...

Yay, Betty.

I'm just itching for those characters to start telling their stories... Mox (Mother of the youngster T)