Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Busy, busy!

Hey everyone! I have been working super hard on illustrations for some educational books lately, I can't post anything from that job until after they're published, so instead I will post these:
These are a couple pieces that I have been working on for a book idea of mine. It's a personal project (put on hold until I have "free time" someday) about a little girl and her dog, Raymond, and all the adventures they create with their imaginations!
I hope I can turn this into a book someday..


and this one is with an unfinished background thrown in- just trying out colors, etc.. (might use the finish of this one as a mailer)

5 comments:

Frank said...

i really like the dog's long neck!

Mónico Chávez said...

Very cute, betty!

Ray said...

Funny thing is ...I'm very allergic to dogs..

demhar said...

awee how cute!
I hope you had a great new year Betty, and I am glad to hear you working!
go~go~Beth!

Jelter said...

that's awesome you're getting work. this stuff's great. can't wait to see the rest!