Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'd like to thank the Academy...


Woo Hoooo! What a crazy past couple weeks- but we made it! I promised myself I wouldn't cry.. =)
Here are some great times from the Academy of Art's Spring show last week, all of my friends were amazing and had awesome work- and won awards to prove it!
Here are some of them:
Shown from top (left to right): Frank Lin, Eli Harris, Ben Jelter, Ryan Jones, Chiaki Uchida, and the colorful shoes of Chris, Gintah and I.

The Wall of Betty:


You're awesome for putting up with us, Chuck!! and thank you for everything.


Thanks to Mark Meyers- you kept me sane during the whole crazy day!
(pictured with his wife Kasidy)


And of course, Gintah! Thanks for making every situation awesome.

Finally- Thank you my dear Chris (Rahn), for taking me to the exploratorium the following day to celebrate AND for putting up with me all these years. You're the best!

5 comments:

Gintah Tran said...

Congrats, my dear! You've been an awesome classmate and friend these past few years. Thanks for being a pal, and talking me off that cliff more than a few times. Can't wait to see where we end up. I just know "Betty" will, indeed, rock the illustration world. Hooray, we're done. Love ya!

fil said...

Hey Betty - CONGRATS!!! I am very happy I got to know you this last semester. You are an amazing artist and I can't wait to see you rock the illustration world. Thank you for being an exceptional classmate; I always appreciated your words of support and encouragement. Best of luck to you. Stay in touch! Keep rockin' it!!

Mark Simmons said...

Congratulations! I'll be looking forward to seeing lots more of your work now that you're out in the big wide world. :-)

Wythe Bowart said...

Awwwwww. Conflatulations.

Ivan M said...

Wow, great work and congrats on finishing Betty! Thanks for coming to my send off, if only I goto yours! If only we all could live in a happy cheap art town. Ah Bay Area, if only you were cheaper to live at...